Summer Camp Volunteer
Camp Length: June 30 - August 15
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Salary: Volunteer status. Weekly allowance provided.
Benefits: See Salary and Benefits page
*** You are financially responsible for your own airfare and visa ***
*** A fundraising packet can be provided upon request ***
Please read our Employment FAQ to answer any of your questions you may have and Contact Us with any additional ones before continuing!
Minimum Requirements to volunteer in Taiwan
- Be a native speaker of English from the United States, Canada, UK (including Ireland and Scotland), South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
- Strong knowledge of English grammar rules or willing to learn them
- Valid Passport good for at least 6 months after your return date
- Be a native speaker of English from the United States, Canada, UK (including Ireland and Scotland), South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Will have a Bachelorís Degree or higher from an accredited University by the first day of work
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and honest individuals
Apply to Discover Language, L.L.C.
- Fill out an application for employment either online or in our office
- Submit resume, copies of teaching certificates and diploma to our office with your application
(if you have not graduated, a transcript is sufficient)
- Include 3 References
A Discover Language, L.L.C. representative will call you and set up an appointment for a preliminary interview. The purpose of this interview is to evaluate your experiences and skills. If everything goes well during the interview, you will be notified and sent to Step 3
A teacher hiring manager will contact you for a second interview.
You will receive a formal letter of employment by email or phone. You are responsible for your own airfare and visa for this trip. We will provide housing, food, transportation, and airport pickup.
You will be contacted further for more details on what to do to prepare for the most rewarding experience of your life. Congratulations!